Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Innisfree's Eco Concealer Lip Balm

Hi darlings!
I'm back with a lip concealer/balm review for those of you who have been catching up with the gradient lip trend:)
It's also my first back-to-back review in one day:):):)


Since this product is pretty straight forward, I promise I'll keep this review short and sweet!




If you've been following the gradient lip trend or just getting your touch on them, this concealer might just be your basic essential to get the fullest gradient effect. Of course, this is not a must as you can pretty much get the same result with any other nude lipsticks or normal concealer.


I was a little bit disappointed because the actual concealer only took up a small space in the middle while surrounding it are the lip balms. I had to go over the product several times before my lips become fully covered with the concealer... and by that time, I already had layers and layers of lip balm on my lips already. It's not quite the product I was looking forward to but I guess it gets the job done.


It makes me feel better if I treat this product as an awesome citrus-scented lip balm that features light concealing function. That would make more sense... to me. :)


It took me about 10 swatches for the concealer to be visible on the camera.


Here's a comparison picture to show you the effect it creates. 
On the left, I applied 2 layers of my Lioele's Cherry Pop tint on my bare hand (W/O concealer), and 2 layers of the same lip tint on top of the concealer on the right.



If you're not a fan of having lip tints leaving trances of stain behind, you might like this product because it creates a barrier between your lips and the tint... so the color will be gone with the wind along with the concealer after eating or drinking. 

Over all, I do not recommend this product right here if you're looking for a concealer that could get the job done quickly and effectively. But of course, it doesn't hurt to try for yourself right? ;)


That is all I have to say about this "concealer"! I did realized I kinda went beyond the 'short and sweet' I promised in the beginning... I guess I'm a chatter afterall :) Please forgive me!
Also, Please feel free to leave me a question or comment below, I'll reply to you ASAP okay!:)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment