Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Nineteen's First Award: Liebster Award


Yay! Nineteen is nominated for the Liebster Award! :) Thank you My for nominating me for this precious award. I feel especially honored and I didn't know this would come so quick! Thank you to all of you and I promise I'll continue to write more good reviews and I hope you guys enjoy reading my future post, too:)



Liebster Award

The Rules:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Questions by My:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging mainly because I want to put in my two cents on products that people may be curious about. I personally rely on reviews to decide whether I want to buy this product or not because I don't get to try it out at a counter for myself. 

2. Where are you from?
I'm from Malaysia. Currently living in the United States. 

3. Describe your fashion style.
I guess they called it the 'Classically Chic' style. I like to stay fashionable at all times but I'm not that obsessed with catching up the seasonal trends... so I like to keep it simple and classic. 

4. Name 3 favorite foods.
Subway's Tuna Sandwich, Pork Noodle (I love this but I can only eat this when I visit Malaysia), Black Noodle (Malaysian food, again) 

5. What is your favorite makeup product?
Currently I'm most obsessed with Lipstick. I've been trying on all kinds of colors hoping I can find the shade that fits me best. 

6. Who is your favorite blogger?
Well to be honest, I don't have a favorite blogger because every blog I followed are equally loved by me. I check out every updated reviews every day regardless of who wrote it or who posted it. In another words, they're all my favorites! 

7. Which place do you want to visit and why?
Korea and Hong Kong is on top of my list currently. I'd like to visit Korea for the obvious reason... Korean cosmetics:) I also want to feel what is like to wake up to a morning in Hong Kong most liveliest city. It sounds weird right? Please forgive me for watching too many Hong Kong series:) 

8. What is your happiest memory? 
The most recent one I could think of was when I visited my hometown in Malaysia in the beginning of the year! Everything was happy-happy in general! Tasty food, lively cities, sleepless nights, and endless laughter:)

9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Song Ji Hyo has been my all-time favorite celebrity ever since I started watching Running Man:)

10. What is your addiction at the moment?
My current addiction is definitely Korean Cosmetics. Without any failure, I read reviews everyday hoping I could find something I want to try out for myself. When I do find one, I immediately hurry to several different online shops to compare prices and click! Checked-out:)


Here are 10 of my lovely nominees 

1. A Fine Mess
4. Michelle - La Petite 
5. Laura - Kitten Cuddler
6. Amy - Amy's Magic Box
7. Christine - SeoulStine
8. Aria - Neko Curiosity
9. Raquel - Candy Kellzy
10. Aimee - Chocobunnii13

Questions by Nineteen:

1. What is on your current top 3 cosmetic-only wishlist?

2. What is your life motto? 
3. Lipstain, Lipstick, or Lipgloss? 
4. What childhood memories do you want to revisit again?
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be and why.
6. Name a song that perfectly or somewhat describes your life. 
7. Are you comfortable with walking out the door with bare face? 
8. What is your morning beauty routine?
9. What is your go-to make-up brand?
10. Do you tend to trust people easily? 


No comments:

Post a Comment