Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner

Hi beautiful ladies, Nineteen is finally back with a new review!


During my short hiatus, I received my parcel from Twoface Mall  that I ordered couple weeks ago. I was extremely excited because my two large-size Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner is finally here!



I'm sure most of you have heard or read plenty of reviews on this toner and it shouldn't be new to ya'll, right? That is also the reason why I didn't plan to do a review on this product initially even though I'm already done with 75% of my 250mL bottle now. I thought it would be pretty redundant because it seems like everybody had awesome luck with this toner right here! But because it is so rare for me to stock-up on skincare and make-up products, I felt like this is something special for me to share about!


Before being introduced to this freshner, I didn't have any luck with any of the toners. I've tried all kinds of brands from L'Oreal to Kielh's to Clinique... you name it. For some reason,  they're either too strong for my sensitive skin because it stings my face or they're too 'weak' in the sense that it's not effective at all. Therefore, for the longest time... toner wasn't part of my life. That is also why I'm dealing with large pores problem now :( 


After reading several awesome reviews on this product, I finally decided to give it a try and guess what? I'm now obsessed with it and I can never live without a toner, specifically, the Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner! Not only does it clean away the left over make-up that my cleanser didn't remove, it has also done a great job at moisturizing my skin and most importantly, minimizing the appearance of my large pores dramatically. No exaggeration intended, I'm literally expressing my opinion based on the result I've personally experienced.


I'm aware that there's alcohol in the ingredient list, however, it shows no dryness to my face at all. It feels refreshing all day long and kept my face feeling hydrated. 


In the beginning, I was unsure whether I should go with the large bottle (500mL) or the smaller bottle (250mL), but I ended up with the safe choice (250mL) because I didn't want to pay $25~ for a disappointing product. I've been using it twice every day for about a month now and I'm currently 75% done with the bottle. I got through it so quick even Mama19 asked me If I had drinkened them all. 


The picture above is the smaller bottle that I'm currently using. Like typical toners, this is just a regular pour-out application. The bottom picture is the larger size bottle (500mL) and it comes with a pump-application so it's quick and easy to use. All you have to do is place your cotton pad on top and press it down :) It's great for lazy people like me :)


Since my current bottle was almost running out, I went straight to the same seller on ebay and right when I was about to purchase the big size bottle for $26~, I was notified that Twoface Mall is having a 1+1 deal on this 500mL toner for $30! I literally screamed out loud and being Nineteen, I hurried to them and placed my order immediately. Two large size toner for $30 which means $15 each. The 250mL bottle I got was even more expensive than that. 

Unfortunately, the deal has already ended :( 


If you've not tried this out yet and you would like to, I suggest you to purchase the smaller size because it's always great to "test the water" first before getting the big one. The small one is gonna run out quick if you use it twice daily, so expect that:) 


So here I am, wrapping up my review for today! Hopefully you found this review useful and please do leave a comment or question below:) I promise I'll reply to you as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment