Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Watery Cheek in #4 Orange Coral

Hi ladies! Are you ready for another Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly product?
Check it out! 


I've been liking the Aqua Petit Jelly line lately and I just couldn't wait any longer to introduce these products to you! I've previously reviewed the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly CC Foundation so If you haven't got a chance to check it out, head on over after reading this post:) 

If you've been following my reviews from the beginning, you'd probably notice by now that I'm very critical when it comes to rating a cosmetic product. With that said, I'm glad to tell you that this blush has made its way up to my absolute-favorite list! Yes, it's that great:) 


First of all, I truly adore the packaging. The design is simple yet cute and I love how it comes with a squeeze-out tube. Now, the only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it's a little bit difficult to control the amount you squeeze out. I wasted quite a lot of product when I first use it because I always squeeze out more than I really need since a little goes a very long way. 


The texture is of course, jelly-like and watery which makes it incredibly easy to blend out. I want to say it's a cream-based blush but well... it really isn't. I guess it's more like a liquid form of blush because it is so light that you wouldn't even feel like you're wearing it. That is probably what I love the most out of all the features. 


The pigmentation just brings this product to another level! It is super pigmented and I would say this is definitely not the kind of blush you'd like if you're looking for sheer and buildable color. Even with the tiniest amount, the coral-sheen is already visible and... enough to achieve a natural blushy-look. 

I must remind you that there's a little bit of shimmers in it but don't worry at all, because the shimmers are very subtle which is what gives you that dewy finish. 


Another thing about this blush is that it blends extremely well into your skin and it gives a very natural and dewy effect unlike powder blush that sometimes makes your cheek looks drier than it really is.  


That is all I have in my pocket today, I hope you enjoyed reading this review and as always, leave me any questions or comments below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!





No comments:

Post a Comment